Tilda boot, black
- Suede leather in black
- Premium quality suede leather
- Mid-brown stained leather stacked heel
- Inside zip with outside outside pull
- 6 ½ inch shaft height (70mm) on size 7
- 1 ¾ inch (45mm) heel height
- Full leather welt
- Fully leather lined in kidskin
- Leather outsole with rubber forepart insert
- Generous padding underfoot
- Tapered square toe
- Size up for in-between sizes
- Ethically made in Brazil
- Fit Guide
- Leather Care
- Shipping & Returns
- Tilda fits true to size. If you are in between sizes, please size up. Check out our size chart on our Help page or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel stuck on sizing (or on something more existential).
Tilda is made from premium cow suede leather, a material vulnerable to water stains. Please avoid contact with water to prolong the life of your shoes. A light pass with a suede brush will help clean small spots.
$5 flat-rate shipping to the US and Canada. We use UPS or USPS Priority Mail. Orders ship within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If you’re in a hurry, we offer USPS Priority Mail Express. International orders? Can do.
Return shipping is free for customers in the US and Canada. Products marked Final Sale are not eligible for returns, store credit or refunds. For more on shipping and returns please go here.
As Seen on Instagram
Received my Tilda boot and love them! Beautifully constructed and super soft suede. I usually wear between a size 7.5/8 and the 8 fits perfectly. Very happy with my purchase and am excited to wear these!
These boots are cute and go with lots of outfits, casual and dressed up. Perfect ‘throw on and go’ footwear!
It's always nice to find a shoe/boot brand that may be worn ALL day, straight out of the box! Wilder does not disappoint. Well made, quality footwear that looks great!
They take a bit to break in but once you got it they’re amazing! kind of western inspired but not quite cowboy- just what I wanted (-:
You can wear them with a dress or jeans and super comfortable too! I wear them so much I might get a 2nd pair :)