Posey boot, bone
- Suede leather in bone
- Premium quality suede leather
- Natural leather stacked heel
- Lace-up closure
- 4-inch shaft height (10 cm) on size 7
- 1 ¾ inch (45mm) heel height
- Full leather welt
- Fully leather lined in chrome-free kidskin
- Leather outsole with rubber forepart insert
- Generous padding underfoot
- Tapered square toe
- Size up for in-between sizes
- Ethically made in Brazil
- Fit Guide
- Leather Care
- Shipping & Returns
- Posey fits true to size. If you are in between sizes, please size up. Check out our size chart on our Help page or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel stuck on sizing (or on something more existential).
Posey is made from premium cow suede leather, a material vulnerable to water stains. Please avoid contact with water to prolong the life of your shoes. A light pass with a suede brush will help clean small spots.
$5 flat-rate shipping to the US and Canada. We use UPS or USPS Priority Mail. Orders ship within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. If you’re in a hurry, we offer USPS Priority Mail Express. International orders? Can do.
Return shipping is free for customers in the US and Canada. Products marked Final Sale are not eligible for returns, store credit or refunds. For more on shipping and returns please go here.
As Seen on Instagram
These boots are everything I thought they’d be—immediately comfortable, stylish/elegant, and different than what everyone else around me is wearing! I typically wear size 7.5-8 and went with the 8. The fit is perfect. I appreciate the speedy shipping and handwritten note—lovely customer service. I’ll be back!
I was eyeing the sage coloured boots for weeks and then a Black Friday Deal sealed the deal! I am so happy I jumped on them, the colour is stunning and such a soft sage green. The boot fits great and is so comfortable to walk in. In love
The boots are great and they came packaged nicely and arrived quickly.
The leather is a little stiff but I am happy none the less.
Absolutely beautiful, well-made, and comfortable right out of the box. I love Wilder shoes, and their customer service is a dream (super important for a Canadian customer like myself!).
These are simply beautiful boots—so well made and comfortable, I wore them right out of the box to teach a three hour class and they were amazing. Highly recommend these! And Roberta is really lovely—any issues are addressed right away.