Tilda boot, golden brown
“Think of these as your ride-or-die booties — comfortable, unpretentious, go-anywhere gals that love you back. Wear them with jeans, like a ranch boot, or pair them with a dress for a jaunty, spiffed-up look. The Western details are unmistakable (the pull tabs, the heavy gauge double-needle stitching, the notch on the topline) but our Tilda is a country mile from being a cowboy boot. The sleek, tapered toe shape and straight-cut block heel keep it grounded in a modern, tailored boot silhouette. So, why own a bunch of boots when all you need is one trusty pair?” x Roberta
- Suede leather in golden brown
- Premium quality suede leather
- Natural leather stacked heel with white wash finish
- Inside zip with outside outside pull
- 6 ½ inch shaft height (70mm) on size 7
- 1 ¾ inch (45mm) heel height
- Full leather welt
- Fully leather lined in kidskin
- Leather outsole with rubber forepart insert
- Generous padding underfoot
- Tapered square toe
- Size up for in-between sizes
- Ethically made in Brazil
- Fit Guide
- Leather Care
- Shipping & Returns
- Tilda fits true to size. If you are in between sizes, please size up. Check out our size chart on our Help page or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel stuck on sizing (or on something more existential).
Tilda is made from premium cow suede leather, a material vulnerable to water stains. Please avoid contact with water to prolong the life of your shoes. A light pass with a suede brush will help clean small spots..
Your order will ship via USPS Priority Mail or UPS within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted. Rates and shipping speed vary by your destination. If you’re in a hurry, we offer USPS Priority Mail Express.
Return shipping is free for customers in the US and Canada.